possible for one year experiance?

Launched June 18, 2009
This topic has expert replies
Newbie | Next Rank: 10 Posts

possible for one year experiance?

by arun_ap » Fri Oct 30, 2009 4:05 am
hi i am arun,working in software company with one year experience.now i am preparing for GMAT and whether this qualification,experience is enough to do MBA in top university?

GMAT/MBA Expert

MBA Admissions Consultant
Followed by:9 members
Hi Arun -

You don't really provide enough information for me to go on...I don't know about the quality of your work experience (have you led projects? worked internationally? shown initiative?) or your GPA, or who you are and what you do outside of work. So my answer must be incomplete. On the limited information you do provide, however, I can tell you that generally 1 year of work experience is not really enough for the top schools to get a good understanding of your leadership potential.

Thanks for your inquiry.
arun_ap wrote:hi i am arun,working in software company with one year experience.now i am preparing for GMAT and whether this qualification,experience is enough to do MBA in top university?
Jessica Shklar
Senior Consultant
mbaMission (www.mbamission.com)
646-485-8844

Sign up for a free consultation with mbaMission, the only admissions consulting firm that leading GMAT prep companies, ManhattanGMAT and Kaplan, recommend.
www.mbamission.com/consult.php