Analysis of an issue

This topic has expert replies
Newbie | Next Rank: 10 Posts

Analysis of an issue

by dharan_mi » Sun Oct 18, 2009 12:47 pm
Analysis of an Issue

Please let me know how far this essay is good? And also explain me the changes if there are some?

"There is only one definition of success-to be able to spend your life in your own way".

In today's world, everybody wants to spend their life in one way or the other, which may lead them to success or disaster path. There is an adage, which says "there are two faces for a human" as human are influenced by various other factors. Here I agree on the issue that one's success lies on how he spends the life in his own way.

A classic example of how Michael dell led his life on his own way. Dell broke an apple computer at the age of 15 and rebuilt it, to see if he could do. At the age of 19 he dropped out of college and started his own company, which we all in world are using in homes and offices. Dell now has companies at different part of the world. If he had gone to college and read the same old books, we would not have been using one of the computers built by him. Dell spent his life on his own way which made him a great success.

Similarly, Alex a former advertisement company CEO spent his life at his will with so much hindrance from the outside world. But his confidence and on his employees led him to success. Alex was betrayed by his parents has he was not intelligent and was very poor in math, which cost his schooling life. But his confidence in his art work and creativity led him through the doors of advertisement companies and now he is the one who showed success by the way he led his life and not other hindrance could stop him.

Conversely, every people in this world do not spend their whole life on their own way. There are several factors which influence on a person; it may be the economy, war and poverty etc and it also depends upon the situation. But every people in this world have their life in their hands and it's their choice to select the correct path.

On the whole, the success mantra lies within each and every person in this world. The person should believe in himself for what he does and what he is going to do. So spending on their on wish without any other influence the success will be on their way.
Dharan....