Hi from tenali

Welcome to the Beat The GMAT community! Tell us about yourself
This topic has expert replies
Newbie | Next Rank: 10 Posts

GMAT preperation

by tenali » Mon Aug 27, 2007 12:54 am
Dear aim-wsc,

Thanks for the guidence and replies to my quires.
Since i feel this site is giving potential guidence and found much resoureful, i would like to introduce myself.

I did M.Tech in Dairy Technology from an Indian univeristy and have 7 years of experience in Dairy and food industry. Currently i have been working as Deputy Plant Manager in prestagious Food industry in Saudi Arabia. During my various work related assignments, managerial experience at various levels and passion for my further developments in carrer i realised the need of having management degree and i am very much desire to do MBA from top class institutes.

In this way, i have a goal to take GMAT exam by Nov'07.

The resources in this site are really helpful and also informative to understand the concept of GMAT as well as getting encouragement by seeing the top stories of high scorers. Thanks to the site.

Could you please guide with the resources that are helpful to my situation for which i will be thankful to you.

Regards,

Tenali

Legendary Member
Followed by:14 members

welcome

by aim-wsc » Mon Aug 27, 2007 1:23 am
Hi tenali,
We are here to help people beat the GMAT.

You're planning to take the test on November, which means you have plenty of time to prepare for it.

Go through Eric's blog: https://beattthegmat.blocked
to get the idea of how a proper study plan for three months should be...

also check out cream de la cream of the site on Resource wiki.

You can check my Article on Beginners guide to GMAT.// (it s on my signature below :) )

All the best!! 8)