Can I Post MGMAT CAT Questions?

Ask your questions about Manhattan Prep products/services here
This topic has expert replies
Junior | Next Rank: 30 Posts

Can I Post MGMAT CAT Questions?

by Blues » Sat Aug 15, 2009 7:43 pm
Hello Manhattan GMAT Reps,

I took my first MGMAT CAT yesterday, and boy did it kick my butt! There are a few questions from the Q section that I'm still having a hard time wrapping my brain around after reading the explanations multiple times. Before I start posting copyrighted questions in the forum, I wanted to make sure I wasn't violating any rules.

These is not from the free CAT, and I certainly don't want to give your product away by posting questions. I'm simply looking for some additional help, and I love the way people on this forum break questions down.

Thanks!

Master | Next Rank: 500 Posts
Followed by:8 members

by michael.dinerstein » Tue Aug 18, 2009 12:30 pm
Hi Blues,

Not a problem - you can post your questions on message boards and we'll be glad to help you out!

With that said, we would prefer if you posted MGMAT-specific questions on our own message boards. Just select the appropriate Manhattan GMAT CAT board for your question and one of our Instructors will get back to you!

Best,
Michael Dinerstein
Manager of Online Marketing
Manhattan GMAT
212-721-7400
800-576-4628

Junior | Next Rank: 30 Posts

by Blues » Tue Aug 18, 2009 5:12 pm
michael.dinerstein wrote:Hi Blues,

Not a problem - you can post your questions on message boards and we'll be glad to help you out!

With that said, we would prefer if you posted MGMAT-specific questions on our own message boards. Just select the appropriate Manhattan GMAT CAT board for your question and one of our Instructors will get back to you!

Best,
Thanks, Michael. That makes sense. I haven't really explored the forums on your site. I'll give them a try.