TOEFL BLOG?

Have suggestions to improve this community?
This topic has expert replies
Junior | Next Rank: 30 Posts
GMAT Score:670

TOEFL BLOG?

by ruzgar » Mon Aug 20, 2007 7:41 am
Hello,

This community is so great for people like me looking for entering in MBA program! I really appreciate everything on it.
However, I think that it would be very helpful to include a blog about TOEFL, for the numerous students, like me, who are from other countries and need to get TOEFL high scores.

I would help you with materials and advices if you need.

Thanks in advance to read my suggestion.

Best Regards.

Legendary Member
Followed by:14 members

Re: TOEFL BLOG?

by aim-wsc » Mon Aug 20, 2007 11:12 am
ruzgar wrote:Hello,

This community is so great for people like me looking for entering in MBA program! I really appreciate everything on it.
However, I think that it would be very helpful to include a blog about TOEFL, for the numerous students, like me, who are from other countries and need to get TOEFL high scores.

I would help you with materials and advices if you need.

Thanks in advance to read my suggestion.

Best Regards.
One interesting thing about the BeattheGMAT blog is: it's created well before the BTG forum and it was rather Eric's day-to-day GMAT study blog than a reference-blog-to-add-in-the-forums.

Eric doesn't need TOEFL as English is his native language. So, I don't think he'd write such blog for us... :?

I have a suggestion for you: If you have resources and are going to take the TOEFL, why don't YOU write your own TOEFL study blog? I promise if I find it interesting I'd do some marketing of your blog. (as you said, it would help the future test takers :) )
Last edited by aim-wsc on Mon Aug 20, 2007 9:16 pm, edited 1 time in total.

GMAT/MBA Expert

Site Admin
Followed by:994 members

by beatthegmat » Mon Aug 20, 2007 5:58 pm
We're all about the GMAT here. As Johny said, if you'd like to start a TOEFL blog we certainly encourage the effort!
Beat The GMAT | The MBA Social Network
Community Management Team

Research Top GMAT Prep Courses:
https://www.beatthegmat.com/gmat-prep-courses

Research The World's Top MBA Programs:
https://www.beatthegmat.com/mba/school