GAMT in 3 weeks - Need Manahattan SC/CR/RC ques soft copy

This topic has expert replies
Junior | Next Rank: 30 Posts
Hi,

I have my GMAT in next 3 weeks, I have completed the OG11, and looking to do some SC/CR/RC questions from Manahattan quide, if some one has the soft copy for these questions please reply. or let me know from where can I download the same.

I have the 1000 SC, 1000 CR, 1000 RC questions sets, are these questions from Manhattan book? and I dotn have their answer list to cross check, if any one has the answer keys to these sets please let me know.

thanks
Chhavi

GMAT/MBA Expert

Site Admin
Followed by:994 members

by beatthegmat » Sat Aug 18, 2007 11:03 am
Hi Chhavi:

You're not going to find any MGMAT soft copies on this forum. Soft copies of these materials are illegal to distribute due to American copyright laws. Thus we do encourage anyone to use/share these materials.

With regard to your second question, the 1000 series questions are not MGMAT materials. Best of luck!
Beat The GMAT | The MBA Social Network
Community Management Team

Research Top GMAT Prep Courses:
https://www.beatthegmat.com/gmat-prep-courses

Research The World's Top MBA Programs:
https://www.beatthegmat.com/mba/school

by chhavi_lahoti » Sun Aug 19, 2007 4:04 am
Thanks Eric

about Manahattan books

by chhavi_lahoti » Mon Aug 20, 2007 2:36 pm
Hi Eric,

I have found these books from Manhattan, Critical Reasoning GMAT Preparation Guide 2007, Reading Comprehension GMAT Preparation Guide 2007, and Sentence Correction GMAT Preparation Guide 2007. These guides come with online exams and question bank- has 6 full length mock tests and practice questions. Are these the most talked about Manhattan books and worth doing to get extra practice. Are their practice questions and mock tests good simulataion of GMAT questions.

Also apart from OG11 which book should i use to practice addiotnal maths questions. I have completed OG11, now doing the OG Quant Review book, shoudl i take up the Kaplan GRE GMAT Math workbook to practice Qaunt?

Since my GMAT Test is in another 15 days I want to do more of complete mock test to better adapt myself to the test.

Chhavi

GMAT/MBA Expert

Site Admin
Followed by:994 members

Re: about Manahattan books

by beatthegmat » Mon Aug 20, 2007 5:49 pm
chhavi_lahoti wrote:Hi Eric,

I have found these books from Manhattan, Critical Reasoning GMAT Preparation Guide 2007, Reading Comprehension GMAT Preparation Guide 2007, and Sentence Correction GMAT Preparation Guide 2007. These guides come with online exams and question bank- has 6 full length mock tests and practice questions. Are these the most talked about Manhattan books and worth doing to get extra practice. Are their practice questions and mock tests good simulataion of GMAT questions.

Also apart from OG11 which book should i use to practice addiotnal maths questions. I have completed OG11, now doing the OG Quant Review book, shoudl i take up the Kaplan GRE GMAT Math workbook to practice Qaunt?

Since my GMAT Test is in another 15 days I want to do more of complete mock test to better adapt myself to the test.

Chhavi
The Manhattan GMAT books are very well regarded and should provide you excellent practice. With regard to math questions--I recommend Kaplan and Kaplan 800 for additional practice. The GRE&GMAT Math Workbook is good but a little too easy...

Best of luck!
Beat The GMAT | The MBA Social Network
Community Management Team

Research Top GMAT Prep Courses:
https://www.beatthegmat.com/gmat-prep-courses

Research The World's Top MBA Programs:
https://www.beatthegmat.com/mba/school