Is't Any possibility to enhance 360 to 650 in gmat

Launched June 18, 2009
This topic has expert replies
Newbie | Next Rank: 10 Posts
Hi,

Due to lack of guidance as well as prepartion,I did't give my gmat with full effort. Hence i got only 320 on first attempt; 360 on second attempt.

Now my question is..

Is't Any possibility to enhance 360 to 650 in gmat( if i work hard\smart) . Becuase one of my friend said there is no possibilty to get more than 600 becuase of my previous poor scores. And also,In my third attempt- Questions will raise according to my previous scores hence whatever you will give you will not enhance your score is't true.. is't any examples in history of gmat...

Cheers
Pr

GMAT/MBA Expert

MBA Admissions Consultant
Followed by:9 members

by mbaMissionJessica » Mon Jul 13, 2009 2:53 pm
Thank you for your question.

I think the friend you've been turning to for advice is misinformed. With hard work, focus and good test-taking practice, it is certainly possible for you to increase your score dramatically. Each time you take the test, questions are given to you based on your previous answer in that test, how difficult it was and whether you got it right. There is no connection between your answers on a previous time you took the GMAT and the current time.

Best of luck.
Jessica Shklar
Senior Consultant
mbaMission (www.mbamission.com)
646-485-8844

Sign up for a free consultation with mbaMission, the only admissions consulting firm that leading GMAT prep companies, ManhattanGMAT and Kaplan, recommend.
www.mbamission.com/consult.php