How to be a active participant on Manhattan Forums

Ask your questions about Manhattan Prep products/services here
This topic has expert replies
Legendary Member
Followed by:2 members
Hi,

I had posted some queries on Manhattan GMAT website on the forums....but seems that no replies....

Can you please tell do we need to activate our book code that I have purchased in order to be a member of forum....but when I registered on the forum, it didn't asked for the book code.

For e.g. below is the link of one of the following post was not answered:

https://www.manhattangmat.com/forums/dou ... t7282.html

Thanks
Mohit

Master | Next Rank: 500 Posts
Followed by:8 members

by michael.dinerstein » Fri Jul 10, 2009 5:52 am
Hi goelmohit2002,

I looked into your order history and it doesn't seem like you have activated your book. If you do activate it at https://www.manhattangmat.com/access.cfm (be sure to log in first with the username and password you are using on the forums), you might have a better chance of getting your question answered.

This is because we answer questions based on whether or not a person is a student with Manhattan GMAT. If someone has enrolled in a prep course, private tutoring package, or guided self-study package, they get priority over materials purchasers, who get priority over non-students.

The reason we do this is to provide paying students with a more robust resource. We will still respond to non-student inquiries, but the response might be slightly delayed.

Best,
Michael Dinerstein
Manager of Online Marketing
Manhattan GMAT
212-721-7400
800-576-4628

Legendary Member
Followed by:2 members

by goelmohit2002 » Fri Jul 10, 2009 6:16 am
Thanks. I have enabled the same...as suggested by you....Can you please help me in getting the queries answered....

Master | Next Rank: 500 Posts
Followed by:8 members

by michael.dinerstein » Mon Jul 13, 2009 7:06 am
Hi goelmohit2002,

You should receive a response to your question in the next few days. As I previously stated, we will answer questions from our course students first before we get to other queries on the forums. The best advice I can give you is to be patient. Your question will be fully answered in great detail as soon as we get to it.

Best,
Michael Dinerstein
Manager of Online Marketing
Manhattan GMAT
212-721-7400
800-576-4628