Advice on essay question IE

Free advice from the world's top MBA consultants
This topic has expert replies
Senior | Next Rank: 100 Posts

Advice on essay question IE

by jawad » Sat May 09, 2009 11:35 am
Hi ,

I am applying for IE Master degree application. Can you please review my ansawer to the question of improving personal characteristics and advise suggestions /comments on the reply.

6. Which of your personal characteristics would you like to improve through the program?

I want to fill the gaps in my professional knowledge about the subject. That’s why I have selected this course to focus on Area-Specific knowledge for the advancement of career. Second, I want to improve upon my personal development to assume senior management position at SCM Company. And lastly I would like to develop strong networking with peers to stay connected and continue the learning from each others experience.

regards/jawad
Jawad Shah

MBA Admissions Consultant
Followed by:6 members

by Scottie@VeritasPrep » Tue May 12, 2009 7:30 am
We do not review essays on this forum. However, the information you presented is more of an outline and hopefully not your full essay. You should plan to completely explain each of your points and link them to your future goals as appropriate.
Scottie Winslow | Admissions Consultant |
Veritas Prep

Enroll now. Pay later. Take advantage of Veritas Prep's flexible payment plan options