IE Essay Topic

Launched April 26, 2006
This topic has expert replies
Senior | Next Rank: 100 Posts

IE Essay Topic

by jawad » Wed Apr 29, 2009 9:27 am
Hi Stacy ,

I am currently preparing the essays for IE Business school . There is this below question on which i need your advice regarding layout & composition of text.

D. What do you think will be the greatest challenges facing your company and/or sector in the next 3 years and which will be your role in them?

Please advise your thoughts on what should be layout.

Secondly how would you regard doing MS Supply chain from IE business School .... Via online Mode. Would it be a good investment.

regards , jawad
Jawad Shah

GMAT/MBA Expert

MBA Admissions Consultant
Followed by:148 members

by Lisa Anderson » Wed Apr 29, 2009 1:45 pm
Dear Jawad,

I'm not sure what you are asking in relation to the essay question. You need to answer the question being asked in the space specified. You need to convey what you feel the company and/or industry's greatest challenges are in the short-term and what your role will be to overcome those challenges.

In terms of the MS Supply Chain program, I think you should be asking yourself if that is a good option for you. Consider your career goals and research the curriculum and resources available at IE to measure your goals against (perhaps visit the school, if possible). Then you can determine if the program is a good fit for you.

Good luck,
Lisa
Lisa Anderson
Consultant
Stacy Blackman Consulting

Learn more about me