Re take GMAT

Launched April 26, 2006
This topic has expert replies
Junior | Next Rank: 30 Posts

Re take GMAT

by abkhan » Sat May 12, 2007 5:56 am
Hello Stacy,
i plan on taking the gmat this august and apply to colleges in 2009 fall, but i've heard that after such a long gap some colleges tend to ask u to take the test again. If true what is the best way to go about it.
I am ..therefore I am..

GMAT/MBA Expert

MBA Admissions Consultant
Followed by:113 members

by Stacy Blackman » Sun May 13, 2007 10:45 pm
Two years is fine and it's great to get it out of the way in advance!
Interested in a free 30 minute consultation with the Stacy Blackman Team? Sign up here: https://stacyblackman.com/contact
S T A C Y B L A C K M A N Consulting
Admissions Strategy
www.StacyBlackman.com

Read the SBC blog.

Follow me on Twitter.
Like SBC on Facebook.

Learn more about me

Newbie | Next Rank: 10 Posts

Re: Re take GMAT

by meramola » Thu May 24, 2007 9:39 pm
I think you are alright, the scores are valid for 5 years. Refer to https://shorl.com/frotratrasebahe for complete overview. As mentioned you wont need to take it again unless you want to. It is better to get it done with and concentrate on other aspects of the admission process.

abkhan wrote:Hello Stacy,
i plan on taking the gmat this august and apply to colleges in 2009 fall, but i've heard that after such a long gap some colleges tend to ask u to take the test again. If true what is the best way to go about it.

Legendary Member
Followed by:14 members

Re: Re take GMAT

by aim-wsc » Thu May 24, 2007 10:40 pm
abkhan wrote:... but i've heard that after such a long gap some colleges tend to ask u to take the test again. If true what is the best way to go about it.
almost all b.schools which accept GMAT score, consider upto 5 year old score except new IIMs PGPX (India) programs which consider more recent scores- valid till 3 years.

so plan it accordingly.