Please evalute my profile !

Launched September 22, 2008
This topic has expert replies
Junior | Next Rank: 30 Posts

Please evalute my profile !

by adilayub » Fri Jan 02, 2009 6:19 am
Hi,

I completed my BE Software Engineer in April 2007 with a G.P.A of 3.6/4.0. During the last three years of my bachelors degree (2004-2007)
I had been working as a Business Analyst in a local company. I usually use to work between 35-40 hrs per week. My job responsibility included a variety of functional and technical tasks and I played a role in designing, development and deployment of necessary solutions. I also conducted research on projects and delivered well-documented qualitative and quantitative analysis.

After my graduation I moved to a bigger company, a telecom gaint "Telenor". I joined as a Data Warehouse Officer and within 6 months was promoted as Data Warehouse Executive. My job responsibility was basically of a project manager, and I used to manage projects and external resources. My responsibility also included, working with business for analyzing current and future reporting and analysis needs.

These two roles above were within the Information technology divisions. As of this 1st Jan 2009, I have moved to the Commercial/Marketing division of Telenor and would be working in Segment as a Customer LifeCycle Management Executive. Here I will be doing different sort of analysis on customer behavior and patterns and would be designing campaigns to retain them.

Apart from work experience, I have been good in extra curricular and social activities. I have been a part of a local NGO which arranges medicines and health facility for the poor and also works for natural disasters victims. I also played cricket, football, basket ball and baseball at university level.

I am preparing for GMAT these days and as far as the score is concerned, I think it will be able to get a 700.

I intend to apply for my MBA degree in Fall 2009 so that I can start attending bschool from Aug/Sept 2010. And by that time I will be having around 6.5 years of experience (if the experience during my ungrad degree is counted) or 3.5 years (if experience only after ungrad degree is counted). Please also letme know whether business schools will count my work experience during my ungrad degree?

Plz evaluate my chances for top business schools like Harvard, Wharton, Chicago, INSEAD i.e worldwide! I look forward to your response. Thanks in advace.