Regarding 8 Manhattan GMAT Preparation Guides 2007 Ed

This topic has expert replies
Newbie | Next Rank: 10 Posts
Hello Everyone,
I am thinking to buy a complete set: 8 Manhattan GMAT Preparation Guides 2007 Ed.. In this forum, for most people the Manhattan Sentence Correction was good, but I never read that someone talk about other Manhattan books. Thus, please help me and let me know which other Manhattan books you have found helpful.

Please keep in mind that I have already bought the Princeton review, Kaplan (did not find them helpful to me), and OG 11. Moreover, I already took GMAT two times and my highest score was 460 and my target score is around 580. Since I am very weak in critical reasoning and reading comprehensive, my strategy is to get higher point in the areas that I already doing okay such as PS, DS, and SC. Please Help me.

By the way, in Manhattan site, it says that I can buy the 2007 edition from Barnes and Noble, but I could not find the 2007 edition!!!!

Thanks

GMAT/MBA Expert

GMAT Instructor
Followed by:694 members
GMAT Score:780

by Stacey Koprince » Thu May 17, 2007 6:59 pm
Hi, you may want to post your question about the books in one of the other threads. This thread is specifically for me to answer questions - and obviously I like all of our books because I work for the company! I think you really want to hear from people who don't work for the company but who have just used the books for their own preparation.

Good luck!
Please note: I do not use the Private Messaging system! I will not see any PMs that you send to me!!

Stacey Koprince
GMAT Instructor
Director of Online Community
Manhattan GMAT

Contributor to Beat The GMAT!

Learn more about me

Legendary Member
Followed by:14 members

by aim-wsc » Thu May 17, 2007 7:55 pm
I'll move it to general area.