Princeton Review Website Demo test

This topic has expert replies
Junior | Next Rank: 30 Posts

Princeton Review Website Demo test

by gdhiman » Mon Jul 31, 2006 1:11 am
Hi.
First of all I am new to this forum and have 4 weeks left to my exam date. And I am really glad i stumbled upon this. There is some exceptional information on this site.

Also wanted to know if any of you princeton review book owners had registered to their website to take the one free GMAT test that they offer?

I took that test and got a 48Q and 30V (630 score). I will be taking more practice tests that come with the book next week... but was a little disappointed with my one test that i took. Does anyone know if that test is supposed to be harder than the actual GMAT just to make people purchase their online course??

Please let me know. thanks! :)

GMAT/MBA Expert

Site Admin
Followed by:994 members

Re: Princeton Review Website Demo test

by beatthegmat » Tue Aug 01, 2006 7:27 pm
gdhiman wrote:Hi.
First of all I am new to this forum and have 4 weeks left to my exam date. And I am really glad i stumbled upon this. There is some exceptional information on this site.

Also wanted to know if any of you princeton review book owners had registered to their website to take the one free GMAT test that they offer?

I took that test and got a 48Q and 30V (630 score). I will be taking more practice tests that come with the book next week... but was a little disappointed with my one test that i took. Does anyone know if that test is supposed to be harder than the actual GMAT just to make people purchase their online course??

Please let me know. thanks! :)
I don't have experience with the Princeton Review online test. If you want to have the most accurate measure of your GMAT performance, take a GMATPrep test.

You can download GMATPrep from MBA.com for free.

Best of luck!
Beat The GMAT | The MBA Social Network
Community Management Team

Research Top GMAT Prep Courses:
https://www.beatthegmat.com/gmat-prep-courses

Research The World's Top MBA Programs:
https://www.beatthegmat.com/mba/school