Europe Campus: Fontainebleau, France
Asia Campus: Singapore
► See other schools
- people following this school
- people applying to this school
2015/2016 ESSAY QUESTIONS
- Job Essay 1: Briefly summarise your current (or most recent) job, including the nature of work, major responsibilities, and where relevant, employees under your supervision, size of budget, clients/products and results achieved. (short answer)
- Job Essay 2: What would be your next step in terms of position if you were to remain in the same company? (short answer)
- Job Essay 3: Please give a full description of your career since graduating from university. Describe your career path with the rationale behind your choices. (short answer)
- Job Essay 4: Discuss your short and long term career aspirations with or without an MBA from INSEAD.
- Optional Job Essay: If you are currently not working or if you plan to leave your current employer more than 2 months before the programme starts, please explain your activities and occupations between leaving your job and the start of the programme.
- Motivation Essay 1:Give a candid description of yourself (who are you as a person), stressing the personal characteristics you feel to be your strengths and weaknesses and the main factors which have influenced your personal development, giving examples when necessary (approximately 500 words).
- Motivation Essay 2: Describe the achievement of which you are most proud and explain why. In addition, describe a situation where you failed. How did these experiences impact your relationships with others? Comment on what you learned (approximately 400 words).
- Motivation Essay 3: Tell us about an experience where you were significantly impacted by cultural diversity, in a positive or negative way (approximately 300 words).
- Motivation Essay 4: Describe all types of extra-professional activities in which you have been or are still involved for a significant amount of time (clubs, sports, music, arts, politics, etc). How are you enriched by these activities? (approximately 300 words).
- Optional Essay: Is there anything else that was not covered in your application that you would like to share with the Admissions Committee? (approximately 300 words)