Join Knewton and Beat The GMAT from January 19 to 25, 2011 for Daily Brutal Verbal Challenges, Prizes, Free GMAT Lessons, and an iPad Giveaway!
1. iPad Giveaway!
Purchase a Knewton GMAT prep course for only $345 (that’s 50% off!) this week and get a chance to win a FREE iPAD!
To be eligible you must:
- Use promo code: KNEWTONBEST-BTG
- Purchase your course this week – January 19 to 25
- Bonus! You will automatically receive Beat The GMAT’s Practice Questions ($199 value).
Note: Winner will receive a 16GB iPad with Wi-Fi, and will be randomly selected from students who enroll before Jan. 25 at 11:59pm EST.
2. Daily Knewton Verbal Challenge – 5 Prizes for 5 Winners
Adam Sticklor, Knewton GMAT Instructor Extraordinaire, will be publishing a daily brutal challenge on Beat The GMAT’s forums (January 19, 20, 21, 24, & 25). Post the best explanation of the day and you’ll get full access to the Beat The GMAT Practice Questions, free!
Here’s how to play:
- Find the Knewton Challenge on Beat The GMAT’s forums under Sentence Correction or Critical Reasoning. Each Challenge Question will be marked as a “Knewton Challenge” (Hint: new questions will be posted every day at 9am EST)
- Reply directly into the thread with your answer and your best explanation for how you solved the problem.
- Adam will choose a winner every day at 11pm EST. Winners will be announced directly in the forum thread post.
3. Free Daily Video Lessons
Every week day (January 19, 20, 21, 24, 25), Knewton will publish a FREE video lesson on Beat The GMAT’s homepage as an article.