My MBA Journey So Far (Part 3):
61 Posts and counting . . . Thank you so much to all my readers! GrantMeAdmission has had a lot of success, due all to the support of our reader base. This leg of the journey was characterized by some defeats (getting a 710 AGAIN and getting a ding at HBS), but it has some great victories as well (TheEngineerMBA joins the team, I’m interviewing at Tuck & Kellogg, and TEMBA got the HBS invite)!
I would like to give a VERY special shout out to TheEngineerMBA (follow him on twitter @TheEngineerMBA). As a guest writer, he made quite the impression and even gotten himself an interview with HBS. I am 100% he will do AMAZING things these next few months
I have decided to summarize the last 22 posts as a bit of a guide to help YOU find the content that YOU care about. These posts will be tracked above in the “My Journey” tab.
Don’t forget to subscribe on the main page to get emails when I have a new post and/or follow my twitter @GrantMeAdmissio
My MBA Journey:
- Part 1 of My Journey
- Part 2 of My Journey
- Recommendations . . . and Work.
- Changing my Game Plan
- How to put together a KILLER recommendation package!
- Back from the dead…
- My thoughts on the 5 Applications (HBS, Yale, Kellogg, Wharton, Tuck)
- MBA Journey Update!
- MBA Interview Prep and Tips
My GMAT Journey:
- My Top 6 Key Resources for the GMAT
- Memory, Mind, and GMAT Prep
- My Journey to 760 (Part 3) – The Breakthrough
- My Journey to 760 (Part 4) – Judgement Day
- How to get a 6.0 on AWA
- My Journey to 760 (Part 5) – 710 AGAIN
- 5 Tips on Getting a 700+ on the GMAT
- Introducing TheEngineerMBA
- TheEngineerMBA: HBS Invitation!
- TheEngineerMBA: How I wrote the essay that got me an HBS Interview
- My MBA Plan
- My GMAT Guide
- Professional Essay Analyses
- Latest Rankings
- 2015 Class Profiles
- Application Deadlines
- 23 Weeks of Blogging
- 61 Posts
- 62,000 Views
- 122 Countries reached
- 115 Followers (Make sure to sign up on home page)
In conclusion, please let me know if there is a particular topic you would like to know about. I want to make sure this blog continues to be helpful, informative, and engaging.