- Introduction to Divisibility: Take an introductory look at divisibility and related concepts
- Divisibility Rules: Learn rules to determine whether a number is divisible by 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 9, and 10
- Prime Numbers: Take an introductory look at prime numbers and two concepts that are often
- Prime Factorization: Learn how to perform prime factorization, and learn how to use this to make conclusions regarding divisibility, divisors, etc.
- Counting the Divisors of Large Numbers: Determine how many positive divisors of a very large number
- Squares of Integers: Learn important properties of the "perfect" squares
- Divisor Rules: Learn some useful rules for tackling questions involving divisors
- Greatest Common Divisor (GCD): Learn two strategies for finding the greatest common divisor, and practice finding pairs of numbers that have a certain greatest common divisor
- Least Common Multiple (LCM) : Learn two strategies for finding the least common multiple, and practice finding pairs of numbers with a certain least common multiple
- The GCD-LCM Formula: Learn a nice formula that shows the relationship between the greatest common divisor of two numbers and the least common multiple of the same two numbers
- Even and Odd Integers: Learn several important properties related to odd and even numbers
- Testing Possible Cases: Learn a systematic technique for drawing conclusions about expressions involving even and odd numbers.
- Consecutive Integers: Learn important properties of consecutive numbers, and learn how to identify consecutive integers within algebraic expressions
- Introduction to Remainders: Learn two important techniques for solving questions involving remainders
- Integer Properties Strategies: Review this summary of all Integer Properties strategies
Integer Properties (factors, remainders, odds and evens)
We invite all community contributors to share resources that are deemed to help students beat the GMAT. We've created individual threads to match the main topics, so please select the best fit for your content carefully.