In an effort to meet early deadlines, many students rush through the application process thinking that their GPA and GMAT scores are the main components of a strong application. This approach could cost you an acceptance letter to your school of choice. Be sure to dedicate a large amount of time to essay creation, revision, proofing, and polishing. A few other tips to consider:
• Do NOT cut and paste essays from one application to another. Even if the questions are similar, chances are there are specific areas that should be highlighted for each program.
• Though work experience is important, be sure to show that you are well rounded by discussing any special interests or extracurricular activities as appropriate.
• Explain your career path as clearly as possible and communicate how the MBA fits and how it will get you to where you want to go.
• Have a friend or someone familiar with the program to review your essays for clarity and to make sure that you have thoroughly answered the questions.
Best of luck!
Essay Writing Tips
Share tips as you apply, write essays, interview...
This topic has expert replies
- MBA Admissions Consultant
- Posts: 500
- Joined: 21 Jul 2008
- Location: Florida
- Thanked: 45 times
- Followed by:6 members
It is very difficult to meet proper requirements for students while working on school assignments. If you are looking for a trusted and solid source for writing service then you must try this one. Such kind of paper writing websites is affordable and helpful while working on assignments and college work. Hope to see more stuff like that.