1) Regularly reading articles from The Economist
2) Getting a good idiom list that is relevant to the GMAT
3) Recognizing that it is not simply about understanding the fundamentals at a certain point. That it can also be about your approach.
4) Taking the time to review questions during your studies (*not only figuring out why an answer choice is correct but why others are wrong or irrelevant)
5) Improving your stamina
6) Knowing when to "let go" or "meh" - (This is harder than it sounds. Even on my V48, I got sucked into one question).
Solve 700-Level Algebra Qs In 90 Secs!
Master 700-level Inequalities and Absolute Value Questions
Attend this free GMAT Algebra Webinar and learn how to master the most challenging Inequalities and Absolute Value problems with ease.
FREE GMAT ALGEBRA WEBINAR
Live: 4th June 2023, 7am-9am PST Presented by e-GMATREGISTER
GMAT Verbal - Suggestions to improve your score
This topic has expert replies
- Junior | Next Rank: 30 Posts
- Posts: 10
- Joined: Wed Feb 26, 2020 12:41 am
GMAT Knight | Online GMAT Tutoring (+EA) - Verbal 99% V48 - Quant Q50 [Section Bests] - www.gmatknight.com - there's a free auto-booking feature on the site for a 15-min consult
- Newbie | Next Rank: 10 Posts
- Posts: 6
- Joined: Fri Sep 03, 2021 10:39 pm
The information is very good!
• Page 1 of 1