Distance Learning (thunderbird)

Figure out where you wish to apply
This topic has expert replies
Newbie | Next Rank: 10 Posts

Distance Learning (thunderbird)

by ChoiOrg » Tue Mar 30, 2010 9:36 am
I wanted to hear some opinions on Distance Learning programs, such as the one at Thunderbird.

My concern is the benefit of such MBA programs compared to full time MBA programs.

Is it the same degree of MBA? or is it a different type of MBA?

I am a firm believer that MBA is only worth its full potential at an established University. I understand Thunderbird is, but the distance learning program is an online program.

Anybody have an opinion?

thank you.

MBA Student
Followed by:9 members
GMAT Score:640

by hk » Tue Mar 30, 2010 8:36 pm
Well to me the major dis-advantage of a distance program would be that one would miss out on all the networking that one can do in a full-time program. Apart from that Career services also would might be limited but my main concern is the lack of networking. But i think most of the curriculum would be the same in a distance program as that in a regular program.
Wanna know what I'm upto? Follow me on twitter: https://twitter.com/harikrish

by Einsedu » Wed Sep 04, 2013 3:43 am
Distance learning mba programs are now a days very much important. Many employers do ask their employees to opt for Distance MBA. Only precaution needed is you should complete your part time mba or distance MBA from good institute like Welingkar, Einsedu, Sikkim manipal.
If you require counseling you can log on to below site:
www.einsedu.in
OR
can call 9930363982

Thanks and Regards,
Einsedu

Re: Distance Learning (thunderbird)

by Caritt » Mon May 17, 2021 1:17 am
It seems to me that such distance learning programs are quite useful.
Studying online or distance learning is not taboo anymore. More and more young people try to achieve their education goals this way. This remains more like an outside-the-box approach in contrast with traditional schooling that we are all used to. Whatever education platform a student might use, using online writing services is a must when studying online. Everyone who chooses to study online does so because he or she does not have time to attend regular classes.
This explains why professional writers help means a lot, especially during those final exams. Using writing service sites like PapersOwl or online writing tools such as Grammarly or Hemingway can be a lifesaver. There is nothing wrong with doing so, that is why these essay writer service sites exist in the first place. Even students who attend regular classes use them regularly for their paper assignments. It is just more convenient that way.
Online studies have some advantages. At least you do not have to wake up every morning and worry about being late for your classes. Taking exams is much easier as one doesn’t have to worry about crowds or soak up other people’s anxiety in the process. Maybe he or she doesn’t get to enjoy socializing on campus, but it is about one’s education and getting that diploma. Fun can wait until the weekend or at least until all those final exams are finally over.
Ultimately there is not much difference between online or traditional studies. It is just about your preferences or how does education fits into your lifestyle. Do not be shy about using writing service sites either way as they will definitely improve the quality of your studies. Perhaps using these platforms comes more naturally for distance learners who use the Internet more as an education tool than something to have fun with. Either way, distance learning can be so much fun.

Junior | Next Rank: 30 Posts

Re: Distance Learning (thunderbird)

by vinodsaini » Wed Jun 09, 2021 11:54 pm
Distance learning is good option. Anyone can join distance learning course during their regular working.
Education India