- Introduction to Critical Reasoning: Learn the basic structure of Critical Reasoning questions and learn what makes an argument strong.
- Dissecting an argument: Learn how to identify and summarize the premises, conclusion, and unstated assumptions in an argument.
- Common argument types: Learn the structure and underlying premises of 3 common argument types: Cause-and-Effect, Statistical, and Analogy
- General strategy: Learn the General Strategy for tackling all Critical Reasoning questions.
- Miscellaneous tips: Learn about question type frequencies, GMAT words, EXCEPT questions and being aggressive.
Critical Reasoning (CR) - General Strategies
We invite all community contributors to share resources that are deemed to help students beat the GMAT. We've created individual threads to match the main topics, so please select the best fit for your content carefully.