Weaken the Argument
- Answering Weaken the argument questions: Learn the basic strategy for handling Weaken the Argument questions, and learn several useful tips.
- Practice question #1 (for reinforcement)
- Practice question #2 (for reinforcement)
Strengthen the Argument
- Answering Strengthen the argument questions: Learn the basic strategy for handling Strengthen the Argument questions, and learn several useful tips.
- Practice question (for reinforcement)
- Common argument types: Learn the structure and underlying premises of 3 common argument types: Cause-and-Effect, Statistical, and Analogy
- Miscellaneous tips: Learn about question type frequencies, GMAT words, EXCEPT questions and being aggressive.
Free e-GMAT Live Webinar! Master SC with 90% Accuracy
LIVE: JUNE 10TH, 2023, 7-9AM PST
JOIN FREE WEBINAR: USE MEANING & LOGIC TO SOLVE 700+ LEVEL SENTENCE CORRECTION Qs with 90+% ACCURACY.
Presented by e-GMATRegister
CR - Strengthen/Weaken the Argument
We invite all community contributors to share resources that are deemed to help students beat the GMAT. We've created individual threads to match the main topics, so please select the best fit for your content carefully.
This topic has expert replies
- [email protected]
- GMAT Instructor
- Posts: 16202
- Joined: Mon Dec 08, 2008 6:26 pm
- Location: Vancouver, BC
- Thanked: 5254 times
- Followed by:1268 members
- GMAT Score:770
• Page 1 of 1