- The coordinate plane: Take an introductory look at the coordinate plane
- Distance between two points: Learn two approaches to finding the distance between two points.
- Graphing lines: Learn WHY we graph lines and HOW to graph lines.
- Vertical and horizontal lines: Study the equations of horizontal and vertical lines
- Slope: Learn the definition of slope and how to calculate the slope of a line.
- x- and y- intercepts: Learn the definitions of x- and y-intercepts, and learn how to determine these intercepts.
- Slope y-intercept form: Learn a useful way to denote the equation of a line.
- Writing equations of lines: Learn how to determine the equation of a line when you are given the coordinates of two points on the line.
- Graphs of quadratics: Learn about the seldom-tested concept of the graphs of quadratics.
We invite all community contributors to share resources that are deemed to help students beat the GMAT. We've created individual threads to match the main topics, so please select the best fit for your content carefully.