I am Dipayan Chattopadhyay ( or just Dipayan ) . I gave my GMAT exam recently and got a score of 690 . I am confused about which all schools will be best for me with this current profile either in US or in Canada.
1. GMAT : 690 ( Q : 48 V: 36 IR : 8 )
2. Have Completed my MS degree from University of Cincinnati with a 4.0 GPA.
3. Completed my undergraduate from India with a 4.0 GPA.
4. Have a work experience of almost 2 years now ( 1.5 years Full time + .5 years full time employment as an Internship ).
I work in US in a digital marketing firm that makes tons of websites for automotive retail dealers. I work in a team which works to analyze this data and derives business conclusions and visualize them.
5. Leadership roles:
I have organized several technical symposiums and events during my undergraduate course. During this time, I had to manage teams of fellow students with a size group of roughly 1 - 30 other students.
Apart from that I don't have any experience in leadership roles from my Job's point of view.
6. My Interests
My primary interest is to stick to the technology domain but making a transition to product management roles/ Consulting roles.
With, this background how feasible is it to get into top schools like:
1. Rotman School of management Toronto.
2. Tepper School of Business Carngenie Mellon.
3. Mc Combs School of Management University of Texas at Austin.
4. Kelly School of Business Indiana University
5. Mendoza College of Business , University of Notre Dame.
6. Foster School of business, University of Washington.
7. NUS Singapore
Any other suggestions also will be greatly appreciated.