What happens wen we hit "Accept"?

This topic has expert replies
Junior | Next Rank: 30 Posts

What happens wen we hit "Accept"?

by janxavier » Thu Jul 17, 2014 7:14 am
When we click on the "Accept" button the GMAT scores get submitted to the colleges. Do other details like my GPA and work experience that are there in mba.com profile also get submitted? I forgot to update Work Exp to 2 yrs. It still shows 1 yr.

And also what details should i give while typing the 5 university names. Should I give the program names as well or would just the university name , b-school name , and State do?

Sumone plz help out.

Legendary Member
Followed by:24 members

by GMATinsight » Fri Jul 18, 2014 6:54 am
janxavier wrote:When we click on the "Accept" button the GMAT scores get submitted to the colleges. Do other details like my GPA and work experience that are there in mba.com profile also get submitted? I forgot to update Work Exp to 2 yrs. It still shows 1 yr.

And also what details should i give while typing the 5 university names. Should I give the program names as well or would just the university name , b-school name , and State do?

Sumone plz help out.
It only sends your scores to the 5 Universities that you mention towards the end of the test.

Rest of the details go to those universities when you submit the application with your Essays.

All the best!!!
"GMATinsight"Bhoopendra Singh & Sushma Jha
Most Comprehensive and Affordable Video Course 2000+ CONCEPT Videos and Video Solutions
Whatsapp/Mobile: +91-9999687183 l [email protected]
Contact for One-on-One FREE ONLINE DEMO Class Call/e-mail
Most Efficient and affordable One-On-One Private tutoring fee - US$40-50 per hour