Rate This Guys...

This topic has expert replies
Newbie | Next Rank: 10 Posts

Rate This Guys...

by Joey Live » Mon Dec 31, 2007 2:01 am
“It is unrealistic to expect individual nations to make, independently, the sacrifices necessary to conserve energy.International leadership and worldwide cooperation are essential if we expect to protect the world’s energy resources
for future generations.”

the author state that it's unrealistic to expect individual nations to make sacrifices to conserve energy for the whole world. i strongly agree with the author that an international leadership is essential to solve this problem in order to save energy resources for future generations and support that with couple of reasons.

first the miss use of energy resources now days will reduce the supply of energy in the future this can strongly effect the growth of economy in the whole world. at the same time the expected growth of demand will increase the energy prices leading to high inflation rates worldwide.

another reason is that since countries with low energy resources will suffer the most, the need for energy resources might push those countries, if situation become worse in the future, to invade other countries with rich energy resources leading to a possible third worldwide war!

in conclusion the future energy resources is a worldwide risk that requires an international leadership in order to conserve energy for the future generation to avoid the decrease of the economy growth and ensure worldwide peace.

Newbie | Next Rank: 10 Posts

by iamstanley » Wed Feb 20, 2008 3:54 am
i am a afraid it is too short~

Master | Next Rank: 500 Posts
Followed by:1 members

by parore26 » Wed Feb 20, 2008 2:24 pm
Always capitalize the first letter of a sentence. Lots of other spelling and grammatical mistakes. How long did you spend on this essay? You really need to write a bit more than this to get a decent score. I'd say you're looking at a 2.0. If you have the Official Guide for GMAT take a look at the sample essays there. Your essay is very similar to the one that got 2. My suggestion is to look at general templates that are posted on the https://del.icio.us/beatthegmat Use these as a starting point and practice a little bit. You can easily score in the 4.0 - 5.0 in this section.