Profile Evaluation

Launched January 9, 2010
This topic has expert replies
Newbie | Next Rank: 10 Posts

Profile Evaluation

by vrsandheepkumar » Thu Oct 14, 2010 12:44 pm
Hi,

Please evaluate my profile and let me know the colleges that I can apply.

* I am looking at MBA in Finance in the US and Europe.
* My GMAT score is 730 (Q-51,V-36). I have decent acads. (High School - 91%, Under Graduate B.E in Manufactuing Engineering - 7.95/10)
* I am working in a consultancy firm and have a total Work Experience of 2.5 years. I am a Team Lead with 4 people under me.
* I work as a Business Analyst providing business solutions to Northern Trust, an US based investment bank. I am the Youngest Business Analyst in the Banking domain in my firm. I have taken 3 certifications in the National Stock Exchange, India.
* I have been involved in Social Service for the last 8 years and am an active volunteer for Social service groups.

Thanks,
Sandheep.

MBA Admissions Consultant
Followed by:6 members

by Scottie@VeritasPrep » Sat Oct 16, 2010 5:43 pm
You have a strong academic and professional profile. You should be able to put together a competitive application for the program of your choice. In the US, Columbia and NYU as well as many of the other top-tier programs have strong financial programs. Internationally, INSEAD places a large number of graduates in finance careers and also has an extensive global alumni network.
Scottie Winslow | Admissions Consultant |
Veritas Prep

Enroll now. Pay later. Take advantage of Veritas Prep's flexible payment plan options