With a 41 in Verbal I beat the GMAT !

Find out how Beat The GMAT members tackled GMAT test prep with positive results. Get tips on GMAT test prep materials, online courses, study tips, and more.
This topic has expert replies
Newbie | Next Rank: 10 Posts

With a 41 in Verbal I beat the GMAT !

by Keshav Goel » Tue Sep 30, 2014 3:43 am
Fluctuations on CR were killing me. I left nothing in order to overcome these issues. Sometimes I was able to answers maximum questions correct but time management was shaky.

Somebody recommended me to join logibond and here I got the finest GMAT english verbal instructor, Pratibha Paliwal. She made me attempt few questions to assess my level and weak areas and soon she was able to accurately pinpoint where I was wrong. To my surprise, just within one session my concepts became so clear that I started performing with almost 90-100% accuracy even on assumption Qs (which had been bothering me). I was so amazed to see the simplest techniques she tells and the effect she had on my performance.

My score was fluctuating between 29-33 on GMAT verbal but many thanks to Pratibha Maam I not only mastered the concepts but also performed. I scored 720 on GMAT with a 41 in verbal.

I coudn't have gotten a better mentor !

Keshav G

Master | Next Rank: 500 Posts
Followed by:8 members

by interviewbay22 » Fri Oct 10, 2014 6:33 am
Hello Keshav.

Congratulations :) Verbal is the more tricky part of GMAT for Indian students.

When are you planning on beginning your MBA?