There is a big difference between government. . .

This topic has expert replies
Legendary Member
Followed by:5 members
There is a big difference between government agents scanning items for explosives or looking through a suitcase full of clothing, from searching through the hard drive of a laptop computer containing work papers, financial records, e"mail messages and Web site visits.

A) government agents scanning items for explosives or looking through a suitcase full of clothing, from searching through the hard drive of a laptop computer containing work papers

B) government agents who are scanning items for explosives or looking through a suitcase full of clothing, or searching through the hard drive of a laptop computer containing work papers

C) government agents scanning of items for explosives or looking through a suitcase full of clothing, and searching through the hard drive of a laptop computer which contains work papers

D) government agents that scan items for explosives or that look through a suitcase full of clothing, and that search through the hard drive of a laptop computer containing work papers

E) government agents scanning items for explosives or looking through a suitcase full of clothing, and searching through the hard drive of a laptop computer containing work papers

The OA is E.

How can I go option by option and discard the wrong choices? I like this kind of questions but some of them confuse me. Experts I need your help.