2 months
No votes
3 months
No votes

Total votes: 0

Newbie | Next Rank: 10 Posts

Ideas for a 90 Point Score Goal

by Joelski700 » Tue Aug 22, 2017 9:25 am
I just took the GMAT and have my Enhanced Score Report (ESR) with me. I think I'm fine for verbal, I'm in the 83rd percentile, but my quant score is awful, 31st percentile. I'm trying to get a 700+ as fast as possible through test prep services. Right now I'm looking at Magoosh and Veritas courses since I already studied on my own through some old Manhattan Prep books. I would love input from those experienced with this process as to how long it will take before I can break the 700 barrier. I have some time before I apply second round, but not too long. I cancelled the score at the test center, so I don't think I can get my essay score, but I have any and all other relevant information that you might need to predict how long it would take for me to get to 700+

GMAT/MBA Expert

Elite Legendary Member
Followed by:511 members
GMAT Score:800

by [email protected] » Thu Aug 31, 2017 9:18 pm
Hi Joelski700,

If you're willing to share your full ESR, then I'll be happy to analyze it for you. You can feel free to PM me the Report or email it directly to me. Before I can offer you the specific advice that you're looking for, it would help if you could provide a bit more information on how you've been studying and your goals:

1) How long have you studied?
2) What study materials have you used so far?
3) How have you scored on each of your CATs (including the Quant and Verbal Scaled Scores for each)?
4) How did you score on the Official GMAT (including the Quant and Verbal Scaled Scores)?
5) What Schools are you planning to apply to?

GMAT assassins aren't born, they're made,
Rich
Contact Rich at [email protected]