Beat the GMAT 60 day guide

Share feedback about this free GMAT prep guide
This topic has expert replies
Newbie | Next Rank: 10 Posts

by Sabishek » Tue Jul 25, 2017 7:11 pm
Hello,
Greetings!!
Am using beat the GMAT 60 day guide. I have few queries related to that. First of all I use the manhattan for prep and solve the OG 17. In most topics I land up with 50 to 60% accuracy. How to improve this? Secondly I am just solving the problem set of manhattan and the OG 17 as mentioned in mails , apart from this I dont touch other sources. Are they enough or should I try solving more??
Thank in advance

Regards,
Abishek S

GMAT/MBA Expert

GMAT Instructor
Followed by:1268 members
GMAT Score:770

by Brent@GMATPrepNow » Wed Jul 26, 2017 6:41 am
Sabishek wrote:Hello,
Greetings!!
Am using beat the GMAT 60 day guide. I have few queries related to that. First of all I use the manhattan for prep and solve the OG 17. In most topics I land up with 50 to 60% accuracy. How to improve this? Secondly I am just solving the problem set of manhattan and the OG 17 as mentioned in mails , apart from this I dont touch other sources. Are they enough or should I try solving more??
Thank in advance

Regards,
Abishek S
Hi Abishek,
If you feel that you need additional practice, you need not look any further than Beat The GMAT. There are thousands (more like tens of thousands!) of practice questions posted on this site, AND they're answered by expert GMAT instructors.

Also, to help you focus on one topic at a time, you can use BTG's tagging feature. For example, here are all of the questions tagged as statistics questions: https://www.beatthegmat.com/forums/tags ... statistics

See the left side of that linked page for more tag options.

Cheers,
Brent
Brent Hanneson - Creator of GMATPrepNow.com