Looking for freelance consultant for NUS MBA

Free advice from the world's top MBA consultants
This topic has expert replies
Newbie | Next Rank: 10 Posts
Hello,

I am an entrepreneur, running a funded start-up in India. I am in M&A talks for my start-up and plan to do MBA before starting up again. NUS is one of my target schools. Any freelance consultants here who can help me with the application process?

Junior | Next Rank: 30 Posts
GMAT Score:750

by Junaid Saleem » Wed Jan 18, 2017 3:39 am
rocker2112 wrote:Hello,

I am an entrepreneur, running a funded start-up in India. I am in M&A talks for my start-up and plan to do MBA before starting up again. NUS is one of my target schools. Any freelance consultants here who can help me with the application process?
Hi,

Please share your complete profile so that we can evaluate it and let you know the realistic chances of you getting an admit. It will be great if you can quantify your extra-curricular activities and share your roles and responsibilities at your work place. Also, any progression/promotion if any that you should highlight on your essays along with your skills, academics and your post MBA goals which would impress the admission committee.

Have you taken your GMAT? If no, you need to aim to score 700+ in your GMAT so that you can target top B-Schools apart from NUS.

We have expert and experienced alumni who will be happy to assist you with shortlisting of B-Schools according to your profile. We take care of our applicants with their complete application process and work very closely by evaluating the strengths and weakness of their profiles.

PM your details for further assistance.

Regards
General Education - India's premier Application Consulting company.

Get Advice: +91- 96205 55680 |

For your chances of getting to a particular school, visit - https://www.genedmba.com/chances-bschool/?key=IRs08YFjS0

To look at some of the Testimonials for our awesome work - https://www.genedmba.com/testimonials/

Junior | Next Rank: 30 Posts

by TaterwaysConsulting » Fri Jan 20, 2017 11:46 am
rocker2112 wrote:Hello,

We will be happy to help. One of our co-founders has been running a funded startup for almost a year now, apart from co-founding this one so we think we will be well placed to help you with your application.

We are selective in our projects and would love to work with an entrepreneur. If it sounds interesting to you, do give us a shout at [email protected]. Do also check out our profile on our website www.taterways.com

Cheers,

Team Taterways
Taterways Admission Consulting
www.taterways.com

https://www.taterways.com/free-consultation

GMAT/MBA Expert

Legendary Member
Followed by:52 members

by CriticalSquareMBA » Sat Jan 21, 2017 2:35 pm
Hi there!

We're a boutique firm that has helped countless applicants gain admission to NUS. If you're still looking for the right fit, sign up for a free consultation and we'll see if we can help you out. Best of luck!
Critical Square | MBA Admissions Services

Web | Facebook | Twitter

We love helping! Was this post helpful to you? Thank us and let me know!