Empower GMAT has the strategy game on!

Find out how Beat The GMAT members tackled GMAT test prep with positive results. Get tips on GMAT test prep materials, online courses, study tips, and more.
This topic has expert replies
Newbie | Next Rank: 10 Posts

Empower GMAT has the strategy game on!

by triniyani » Thu Jun 09, 2016 8:37 am
I studied for the GMAT off and on for about 8 months. When I really started to focus on sticking to a schedule I worked with another prep company for Quant. While the material was excellent I must admit it was lacking in the strategy game. I was lucky to get free access to Empower materials for a month. After following their strategies for Quant and Verbal I was able to see my CAT scores jump from about 600 on average to a final test day score of 700. I credit Empower GMAT with helping me get that 100-point boost! GMAT is not always about how much you know! Knowing how to play the game is also very important. I highly endorse this product to anyone looking to boost their scores.

GMAT/MBA Expert

Elite Legendary Member
Followed by:511 members
GMAT Score:800

by [email protected] » Thu Jun 09, 2016 3:56 pm
Hi triniyani,

To start, a 700 is an OUTSTANDING score (it's right around the 90th percentile overall), so you're in position to apply to any Business Schools that interest you! Are you affiliated with the Forte Foundation? Your story makes me think that you might be - regardless, it's a great organization and we've worked with a number of their members and associates to raise their GMAT scores.

I'd like to know a bit more about your score and plans:
1) What were your Quant and Verbal Scaled Scores?
2) What Schools are you planning to apply to? And when?

Congrats again on your success!

Another GMAT Assassin has been made!
Rich
Contact Rich at [email protected]