Center is not available to deliver the exam

Post your questions about customer service issues, GMAT exam policies, and GMAT exam structure. Get an official answer from GMAC, the organization behind the GMAT test!
This topic has expert replies
Newbie | Next Rank: 10 Posts

Center is not available to deliver the exam

by Ramiibr » Sun Apr 03, 2016 10:21 am
Hello, I would like to take the GMAT exam in my home country, Jordan, and there is only one test center available which I am currently unable to book. I keep getting the following message when i get to the scheduling window:

"Specialized Technical Services is not available to deliver this exam for the requested date range. Consider searching for appointments on a different date or selecting a different test center" (this is for the whole window covered by your site's calendar)

Also, I have heard lots of bad reviews about that testing center, specifically when related to the non-standard booklet and pen that are offered for the exam. Are you by any means considering perhaps offering another test location in Amman? If not, how may I be able to register for the exam? is it really booked for the whole upcoming 6 months?

Official Company Rep
Followed by:270 members
GMAT Score:800

by OfficialGMAT » Tue Apr 05, 2016 8:02 am
Ramiibr wrote:Hello, I would like to take the GMAT exam in my home country, Jordan, and there is only one test center available which I am currently unable to book. I keep getting the following message when i get to the scheduling window:

"Specialized Technical Services is not available to deliver this exam for the requested date range. Consider searching for appointments on a different date or selecting a different test center" (this is for the whole window covered by your site's calendar)

Also, I have heard lots of bad reviews about that testing center, specifically when related to the non-standard booklet and pen that are offered for the exam. Are you by any means considering perhaps offering another test location in Amman? If not, how may I be able to register for the exam? is it really booked for the whole upcoming 6 months?
Hello and thank you for your question. You should see availability available in May, June and July on mba.com. We are currently working to attempt to open appointments in April as well. To your second question, we are constantly reviewing our test centers to ensure that they are offering availability and a positive testing experience. Let us know if we can help with anything else.
Leah
Official GMAC Representative

Have a question about customer service issues, GMAT exam policies, or GMAT exam structure? Post your question in our Ask the Test Maker forum!