server unavailable from rescheduling

Post your questions about customer service issues, GMAT exam policies, and GMAT exam structure. Get an official answer from GMAC, the organization behind the GMAT test!
This topic has expert replies
Newbie | Next Rank: 10 Posts

server unavailable from rescheduling

by infamousj824 » Tue Dec 15, 2015 7:04 pm
i sent pictures of my error messages and server unavailable of when i was trying to reschedule my exam. I received responses from gmat customer service that they monitored my login and saw that i logged in later in the day. I couldn't log in the morning so I never got a successful log in before more 7 days thing started. i sent pictures of my error messages and I also received responses that my time stamp wasn't properly shown and that i should have sent an email to customer service on a saturday before my more than 7 days thing started. I wasn't thinking about contacting gmat on a Saturday when I know their call center is closed and now they won't help me out when there website was down. It was really unfortunate system of how they don't care for you and just want you to keep dropping $250 dollars. I was very disappointed with their customer service.

Official Company Rep
Followed by:270 members
GMAT Score:800

by OfficialGMAT » Wed Dec 16, 2015 12:19 pm
infamousj824 wrote:i sent pictures of my error messages and server unavailable of when i was trying to reschedule my exam. I received responses from gmat customer service that they monitored my login and saw that i logged in later in the day. I couldn't log in the morning so I never got a successful log in before more 7 days thing started. i sent pictures of my error messages and I also received responses that my time stamp wasn't properly shown and that i should have sent an email to customer service on a saturday before my more than 7 days thing started. I wasn't thinking about contacting gmat on a Saturday when I know their call center is closed and now they won't help me out when there website was down. It was really unfortunate system of how they don't care for you and just want you to keep dropping $250 dollars. I was very disappointed with their customer service.
Hello,

Could you please provide your registration email here, or via a private message, so I can follow up with the customer care team on this? Also, if you'd prefer to email your issue to [email protected], we can follow up from there.

Thanks,
Jeremy
Leah
Official GMAC Representative

Have a question about customer service issues, GMAT exam policies, or GMAT exam structure? Post your question in our Ask the Test Maker forum!

by infamousj824 » Thu Dec 17, 2015 7:37 am
I have emailed you and private message

Official Company Rep
Followed by:270 members
GMAT Score:800

by OfficialGMAT » Thu Dec 17, 2015 12:43 pm
infamousj824 wrote:I have emailed you and private message
Hello,

My Customer Care team has confirmed that they have assisted and resolved your issue. If there's anything else we can help with, please let me know.

Thanks,
Jeremy
Leah
Official GMAC Representative

Have a question about customer service issues, GMAT exam policies, or GMAT exam structure? Post your question in our Ask the Test Maker forum!

by infamousj824 » Fri Dec 18, 2015 4:10 pm
Thank you for all the help!. You guys helped me out a lot.