Profile Evaluation Required

This topic has expert replies
Newbie | Next Rank: 10 Posts

Profile Evaluation Required

by swati1606 » Sat Dec 12, 2015 10:58 am
Hello,

I am looking to get a second MBA. I completed my MBA from one of the top 10 B schools in India. However, I was fresh out of Undergrad then and had no professional experience prior to my MBA. I worked for 5 years post my MBA, and now feel a second MBA will broaden my international exposure and help me build networks and expertise in industries I want to build my career in, in the long term.
I'm looking to get an opinion of my profile so I can assess my chances at admissions at top schools. I'm aiming for Harvard (reach school), but I'm also looking at Columbia, Wharton, MIT Sloan, NYU Stern, INSEAD

Nationality: Indian
Education: MBA, Indian Institute of Management Kozhikode (Amongst Top 10 B schools in India) (CG: 3.6; Top 10% of class); Electronics and Communications Engineer, NSIT Delhi (Amongst Top 10 Tech schools in India) (CG : 8.8; Top 5% of Class)

GMAT: 730 (Q51/V37/ IR 7/ AWA awaited)

Experience:
Corporate Development (M&A and Strategic Investments) at Snapdeal.com - India's leading e-commerce startup (1 year)
- Worked on various acquisition deals across the e-commerce ecosystem with a cumulative investment of $500M+
- Identified potential targets, conducted financial analysis and valuations
- Prepared business cases and presentations for the Board of Directors detailing deal benefits and synergies
- Assisted legal teams in preparing documents including LOI/term sheets and definitive agreements
- Partnered with functional teams for execution of all transactional processes such as due diligence and integration

Management Consultant, Strategy and Operations - Deloitte Consulting US (4 years)
- Worked with Fortune 500 businesses across United States, Mexico, Europe and the Middle East in the areas of Due Diligence, Market Entry and Growth Strategy, Business Model and Supply Chain Transformation
- Worked across various industries including financial services, telecom, oil & gas, FMCG, healthcare and logistics
- Specialization in M&A, Market Entry & Growth Strategy, Supply Chain Strategy and Business Model Transformation

Extra-curricular
- Core Team Member, Deloitte's Campus Recruitment Team
- Core Team Member, Deloitte's Impact Day Organizing committee, chief CSR initiative of Deloitte
- Core Team Member, Deloitte S&O Fundamentals across S.E Asia - Coordinated training and induction for ~150 new hires each year
- Coordinator, Konsult - the Consulting Club of IIMK
- Senior Coordinator, Moksha - Annual Inter College Cultural Symposium, NSIT, Delhi
- Vice Head Girl, Delhi Public School, Vasant Kunj, Delhi
- Interests : Travelling, Reading, Squash, Boxing