GMAT Coaching Classes in Pune

This forum is dedicated to our GMAT Avengers study group. Connect with fellow test takers and stay up-to-date with the latest Avengers' news. Experts are free to contribute in answering questions.
This topic has expert replies
Newbie | Next Rank: 10 Posts

GMAT Coaching Classes in Pune

by kunalvshah » Sun Jul 05, 2015 11:56 pm
Hello,

I am from Pune, India - staying in Magarpatta City. Can someone please suggest me decent coaching classes in Pune for GMAT? I have try reaching out to T.I.M.E but got very poor response. It seems they don't have enough takers for GMAT coaching hence not interested in planning properly. I have not got any information on GMAT classes in T.I.M.E. So I am looking for other options.

Thanks
Kunal Shah

GMAT/MBA Expert

Elite Legendary Member
Followed by:511 members
GMAT Score:800

by [email protected] » Mon Jul 06, 2015 10:28 am
Hi Kunal,

Are you interested in just live, on-site classes? If so, then your options might be limited (and you have to factor in how YOUR schedule matches up with the class schedule). Are you open to taking a class on-line or doing a self-study class?

GMAT assassins aren't born, they're made,
Rich
Contact Rich at [email protected]

by kunalvshah » Mon Jul 06, 2015 8:00 pm
Rich, I am open for both. However I think that for onsite classes, I will have better schedule and discipline for learning. There will be a fixed time when I will be preparing for GMAT. I am working professional so one challenge for me is to be disciplined and study every day for GMAT. with onsite classes, I will be forced to have that discipline.

Thanks
Kunal

by rohitkapoor1 » Thu Jul 09, 2015 1:39 pm
Hi Kunal!

Please get in touch with me. I plan to give the GMAT soon as well. I live quite close to you. We can figure out something and start preps ASAP. My case is the same as yours as I'm a working professional too.