SBC Review

Share tips as you apply, write essays, interview...
This topic has expert replies
Newbie | Next Rank: 10 Posts

SBC Review

by anujohnsgmat » Sun Dec 21, 2014 9:56 pm
I worked with Stacy Blackman Consulting and want to share my experiece.
The service provided by SBC was truly unparalleled. Highly professional and truly committed to the applicant. I did my first consult with Esther Magna. After a brief conversation, she was able to rightly identify the perfect consultant for my application- Jed Sturman. Working with Jed on my dream school, Chicago Booth, was truly remarkable. In spite of being an early career applicant, I was able able to bring forth a very strong application with Jed's help. He helped identify key stories in my life, instances I overlooked and helped me gain a deeper understanding of what I am to put forth in all my applications. The best part would be the faith he had in my dreams even when there were many around who felt it was beyond my reach. I not only got into Booth with scholarship but also received several positive responses from my other applications. So I take this opportunity to once again thank you Jed and SBC, as a whole ,for your help in this journey and wish similar success stories for other applicants.

Senior | Next Rank: 100 Posts
Followed by:4 members
GMAT Score:770

by mbawisdom » Tue Dec 23, 2014 11:41 am
Congrats, I hope you have an amazing time at Booth!