MBA students Living On-Campus!

Talk to current MBA students about life in MBA programs (not for app advice/discussion)
This topic has expert replies
Senior | Next Rank: 100 Posts

MBA students Living On-Campus!

by kdn508 » Mon Feb 17, 2014 11:15 pm
Hello there everyone!

I'm currently rounding out my list of schools for the 2015 cycle! Living on campus for undergrad was an extremely fun and convenient way to engage with my student community and that was a huge factor that allowed me to be more engaged with my academics and networking. So when looking for business schools I've been having trouble finding schools where a decent population of grad students live on campus.

Any suggestions would be greatly appreciated :D

Newbie | Next Rank: 10 Posts

by jugal jain » Thu Mar 20, 2014 2:34 am
Hey! You must check out S P Jain Global, they have some amazing campus life and great courses. Last month Neilson ranked them as number 1 ranked #1 in the #UAE by #Nielsen in its Salary Audit Topline Report 2014.

MBA Admissions Consultant
Followed by:266 members
GMAT Score:770

by Jim@StratusPrep » Wed Aug 27, 2014 7:10 am
One thing you will notice if you start to research programs is that many of the schools have locations where a majority of the class lives. At my b-school, Duke, most everyone lived in one apartment complex.
GMAT Answers provides a world class adaptive learning platform.
-- Push button course navigation to simplify planning
-- Daily assignments to fit your exam timeline
-- Organized review that is tailored based on your abiility
-- 1,000s of unique GMAT questions
-- 100s of handwritten 'digital flip books' for OG questions
-- 100% Free Trial and less than $20 per month after.
-- Free GMAT Quantitative Review

Master | Next Rank: 500 Posts
Followed by:7 members

by Michael@VeritasPrep » Sat Oct 24, 2015 1:49 pm
If you are looking for a great campus life where people live on campus, I would suggest looking at schools that are known for their undergraduate program and have lots of young people running around. Schools like Michigan, Kellogg and Tuck immediately spring to mind. I would avoid big city schools like NYU, UCLA and Columbia. I think they have much less of a campus feel.