Fordham and Pace MBA programs

Share tips as you apply, write essays, interview...
This topic has expert replies
Newbie | Next Rank: 10 Posts

Fordham and Pace MBA programs

by pawninuf » Tue Feb 27, 2007 7:17 am
I recently took the gmat and am considering going to school in New York City. I'm pretty sure I can not get into NYU and Columbia, so I think that leaves me with Fordham or Pace. Does anyone know how reputable these schools are? Is one better than the other?

Fordham is considerably more expensive, but sounds better to me.

My gmat score was a 580, and a 6 on writing.

Senior | Next Rank: 100 Posts

Re: Fordham and Pace MBA programs

by guynoor » Thu Mar 01, 2007 9:47 am
pawninuf wrote:I recently took the gmat and am considering going to school in New York City. I'm pretty sure I can not get into NYU and Columbia, so I think that leaves me with Fordham or Pace. Does anyone know how reputable these schools are? Is one better than the other?

Fordham is considerably more expensive, but sounds better to me.

My gmat score was a 580, and a 6 on writing.
Pace has one of the best part time MBA programs. I went to Pace in my undergrad and really liked it. I believe the cost at Fordham and Pace should be the same - believe me Pace wont be any cheaper. Ofcourse Fordham is a good school too. However if i had a choice between the 2, i would choose Fordham.

Junior | Next Rank: 30 Posts

by RachelAL » Thu Apr 05, 2007 12:41 pm
I believe the Fordham program might be a bit more well known. If looking for a cheap option, consider the CUNY school Baruch also. I think in order, Fordham, Pace, Baruch. They might all be around the same though.
-Rachel