Kaplan RC Practice Test ! Close to real ?

This topic has expert replies
Master | Next Rank: 500 Posts

Kaplan RC Practice Test ! Close to real ?

by wilderness » Sun Jul 20, 2008 7:47 am
Hi,

I have tried RCs from OG, Power Prep, Kaplan and some other ones. But I find the Kaplan ones way too difficult than the others.

Ideally it would give one a good practise to work on more tough questions. But I want to focus on my weak points. I am scroing 80% on RC in OG, so I guess that should be satisfactory and I need to focus on other things since I have only a week left before the exam. I dont want to outperform in one section and poorly perform in the other.

So the question is "Is Kaplan really too difficult than the actual RCs on exam or are the others too easy as compared to the real"

THanks

Legendary Member
Followed by:1 members
Kaplan's material is hard than the other materials (OG, princeton).

I wouldnt say that it is close to real. Try MGMAT RC's.
wilderness wrote:Hi,

I have tried RCs from OG, Power Prep, Kaplan and some other ones. But I find the Kaplan ones way too difficult than the others.

Ideally it would give one a good practise to work on more tough questions. But I want to focus on my weak points. I am scroing 80% on RC in OG, so I guess that should be satisfactory and I need to focus on other things since I have only a week left before the exam. I dont want to outperform in one section and poorly perform in the other.

So the question is "Is Kaplan really too difficult than the actual RCs on exam or are the others too easy as compared to the real"

THanks