Need Your Guidance!

This topic has expert replies
Newbie | Next Rank: 10 Posts

Need Your Guidance!

by shuklat » Mon Aug 04, 2008 12:39 am
I have given three tests by now. In my first test, almost a month ago, I secured 530 score and was highly disappointed. Later I studied more vigourously and then registered on mba.com and appeared for one of their tests and received a better score of 660.
But then in a week's time, I appeared for a test in the kaplan cd and scored a low of 560. My verbal is still at 50% score while my quant always touches a score of 40 and above. How can I improve my overall score?
When I analyzed my verbal score, my attempt is 50% uniformly across all three sections : RC, CR and SC. I have solved the entire OG11 and now purchsed specific verbal of OG.
My exam is scheduled on Aug 24 and I am getting anxious day by day. Please advise me and help the earliest!

Legendary Member

by pepeprepa » Fri Aug 08, 2008 1:28 am
I face the same problem about my verbal which is weak V27, with 13 errors, 6 RC, 6CR and 1 SC. My math was ok with Q49.
I know how to work maths and I know how to work SC though I am not a native speaker, with method you can analize sentences, quote idioms and go on. After 200 SC you improve if you mark everything you don't know, if you search for grammatical rules you forgot.

However, RC and CR are an enigma for me. I just do not know at all how to work it, I do not see how improve myself on it.