regarding problem faced while giving mock test

Post your questions about customer service issues, GMAT exam policies, and GMAT exam structure. Get an official answer from GMAC, the organization behind the GMAT test!
This topic has expert replies
Newbie | Next Rank: 10 Posts
i am facing concentration problem while giving mock tests .while sitting in front of laptop and giving test makes me blank and impatient and i start marking random answer chooses and is not able to use the tricks required to solve the question. someone please help.

Official Company Rep
Followed by:270 members
GMAT Score:800

by OfficialGMAT » Tue Sep 04, 2012 8:53 am
Hello, Vigmehak! I am sorry you are experiencing so much stress. You may want to post this question to one of the main forums as well, so other students can weigh in on what has helped them. You may also want to take a look at the two videos on this page: https://www.mba.com/the-gmat/test-day.aspx on what to expect on test day. We hear from many students that knowing exactly what to expect during the exam has helped them to focus. Good luck!
Leah
Official GMAC Representative

Have a question about customer service issues, GMAT exam policies, or GMAT exam structure? Post your question in our Ask the Test Maker forum!

Newbie | Next Rank: 10 Posts

by vigmehak » Tue Sep 04, 2012 10:08 pm
Thanks Rebecca for your reply.

ok.i will post my query on the main forum .can you help me out bu telling me does this stress and the low scoring means i am not that prepared for my gmat.