how to start preparation

This topic has expert replies
Newbie | Next Rank: 10 Posts

how to start preparation

by singhpradeep » Tue Jun 03, 2008 11:00 pm
im working in power utility with an experience of abt 10 yrs . wht should be the strategy in preparing for GMAT. what are the course material.is it the time dat i should go for GMAT.
pls help me

GMAT/MBA Expert

Site Admin
Followed by:994 members

by beatthegmat » Thu Jun 05, 2008 8:58 am
Beat The GMAT | The MBA Social Network
Community Management Team

Research Top GMAT Prep Courses:
https://www.beatthegmat.com/gmat-prep-courses

Research The World's Top MBA Programs:
https://www.beatthegmat.com/mba/school

Re: how to start preparation

by Maxximus » Fri Jun 06, 2008 9:05 am
singhpradeep wrote:im working in power utility with an experience of abt 10 yrs . wht should be the strategy in preparing for GMAT. what are the course material.is it the time dat i should go for GMAT.
pls help me
Dear GMAT Aspirant,

I was in a similar state some time back. Earlier, I had IIM-L call but overlooked it to join the Army. However, due to some technical problem I had to quit and I became a trainer in one of the prestigious institutes for CAT/GMAT training.

Without any preparation, I gave my first simulated GMAT and got a 720. That was not enough and I was targeting 780. Same took me five months. The reason: no guidance. I knew names of 5-6 prestigious books for GMAT and solved them all.

Now, when I have taken my GMAT and secured an admission in few of the most renowned universities in the world (joining one of them with 100% scholarship), I have used my expertise to train other GMAT aspirants in very small batches. I take pride to state that my students have improved their scores by 110 points on average.

However, I have to fly for Boston shortly and I cannot take any more enrolments. As I leave for my MBA and move into a different field, I intend to leave behind a legacy, which would help similarly passionate individuals for years to come.

Legacy-The best possible study material for GMAT. I have taken best possible sources for each topic and combined them to form a new material, ‘Expert’s Material’, which I can safely say, is the “best possible combination for GMAT”.

The entire material has been divided into three phase viz. Understand, Practice and Master. All inclusive, you will get:

• Best of the seven best materials available in market. (12 books)

• My advices attached in study material.

• Forty paper based tests based on actual GMAT questions.

• Twenty Computer adaptive tests.

Moreover, you will get my online guidance. Having gone through the entire process recently, I know there are many questions we face right from GMAT prep and university shortlisting to essays and facing interviews. I would be guiding you online for the entire process.

Feel free to contact me for any help that I can be.

Regards,
Mayank
I have made the best possible material for GMAT. It includes the best in seven best materials out in the right order with right softwares for right point in preprataion.

by singhpradeep » Sun Jun 08, 2008 10:35 pm
thank you mayank for your valuable advice.
may i know how can i get those course material and wats the cost.
how can get u online.

thanks
pradeep

by Maxximus » Mon Jun 09, 2008 10:10 am
singhpradeep wrote:thank you mayank for your valuable advice.
may i know how can i get those course material and wats the cost.
how can get u online.

thanks
pradeep
I will courier you the material in three installments. It's not just study material...it's someting more serious...it's a correspondence course with proper online guidance.

Please call me on the aforementioned number to give me your details so that I can courier you the stuff.

Fee: 7000 if you are in NCR
: 7700 if you are anywhere else in India
: $1000 if you are outside India

(Inclusive of 12 books, 20 CBTs, 40 PBTs and online guidance till you are admitted into a decent B school)

Regards,
Mayank
I have made the best possible material for GMAT. It includes the best in seven best materials out in the right order with right softwares for right point in preprataion.