Pace University- Lubin Business School!!!!Please Help!!!!!!

Share tips as you apply, write essays, interview...
This topic has expert replies
Senior | Next Rank: 100 Posts
Hello there,
I don't know how good this school is if anyone has any idea can you please help me?

I am looking to apply for Financial Management MBA Programs, provided by the university. I just want to know is the university good or not?

I have no Work Experience, will graduate this june. And someone told me its top university and do consider fresh graduates. Just want to know how true is that.

Also, given the fact I have got conditional offers for Masters programs in some of the top universities in the UK.(I have finished my under graduation from here).
Your help will be much appreciated!
Past is: Behind Me---Future is: Secure---Present is: An Aim To Crack The GMAT. So I say lets do it!

Legendary Member
Followed by:1 members
nimish_rulz wrote:Hello there,
I don't know how good this school is if anyone has any idea can you please help me?

I am looking to apply for Financial Management MBA Programs, provided by the university. I just want to know is the university good or not?

I have no Work Experience, will graduate this june. And someone told me its top university and do consider fresh graduates. Just want to know how true is that.

Also, given the fact I have got conditional offers for Masters programs in some of the top universities in the UK.(I have finished my under graduation from here).
Your help will be much appreciated!
I know this is off topic, but could you say which universities in UK have you been accepted into and why are you not considering these offers.