Has anyone applied/admitted to Columbia Business School?

Share tips as you apply, write essays, interview...
This topic has expert replies
Newbie | Next Rank: 10 Posts
Followed by:1 members
Hi Everyone,
Just a quick question to see if anyone browing through as applied to CBS for the 2012 admissions and if so, how long the process took for your application to change its status online? For example, mine switched from "Submitted" to "Being Printed..." then "Under Review" within 24 hours. I suppose then it will stay there for a few weeks?
Just wanted to see what other people's process has been like since I am applying very late....

Thanks in advance!

Site Admin
Followed by:550 members
GMAT Score:770

by DanaJ » Tue Jan 24, 2012 8:53 am
We've had several reported admits and you can read about their experiences in the Columbia MBA Watch page here: https://www.beatthegmat.com/mba/school/c ... a/comments

A number of them have mentioned that their online status has changed and the precise timeline for that.

Newbie | Next Rank: 10 Posts
Followed by:1 members

by NYCbound » Tue Jan 24, 2012 3:29 pm
Thank you so much for your reply - I just clicked on the link and am actually having trouble where this discussion is listed? I don't see any details when I click on the commentwall nor the current applicants part.. So sorry that Im having trouble seeing this but does this have anything to do with my login status?

Thanks for your help!

Site Admin
Followed by:550 members
GMAT Score:770

by DanaJ » Wed Jan 25, 2012 3:06 am
Hey NYCbound, you do need to be logged in to post comments but you shouldn't have any problem seeing them. We sometimes have users report issues when they're using an older version of Internet Explorer. If you can, please use a different browser, like Firefox or Chrome. I've also added an image to this thread to show you what you should be seeing.