Unable to activate GMATPrep Question Pack and Exam Pack 1

This topic has 2 expert replies and 1 member reply
steventeng Newbie | Next Rank: 10 Posts Default Avatar
Posted:
4 messages

Unable to activate GMATPrep Question Pack and Exam Pack 1

Post Sun Oct 18, 2015 9:55 pm
Hello Jeremy,

I purchased GMATPrep Exam Pack 1 and Question Pack on Sunday, October 18, 2015. Then, I downloaded the GMATPrep software immediately and installed all the files. On the setting page, I was able to see Exam Pack 1 and Question Pack appear on the list. However, when I went to the activation page, nothing happened after I put in the activation codes. Like many other people who have complained, I tried to activate them again. I was told I have already used those codes. This is more frustrating than anything on earth.

I have left a voicemail message to the customer service team. In addition, I also sent out two emails to the technical support team and the customer service center.

If within three days I do not get a solution, I will dispute this transaction through my credit card company and take legal actions accordingly.

My order number is Order #212679594.

Please leave any comments if you would like to.

Thank you.

• +1 Upvote Post
  • Flag
Need free GMAT or MBA advice from an expert? Register for Beat The GMAT now and post your question in these forums!

GMAT/MBA Expert

OfficialGMAT Official Company Rep
Posted:
622 messages
Followed by:
255 members
Upvotes:
GMAT Score:
Most Active Expert
Post Tue Oct 20, 2015 9:21 am
OfficialGMAT wrote:
steventeng wrote:
Hello Jeremy,

I purchased GMATPrep Exam Pack 1 and Question Pack on Sunday, October 18, 2015. Then, I downloaded the GMATPrep software immediately and installed all the files. On the setting page, I was able to see Exam Pack 1 and Question Pack appear on the list. However, when I went to the activation page, nothing happened after I put in the activation codes. Like many other people who have complained, I tried to activate them again. I was told I have already used those codes. This is more frustrating than anything on earth.

I have left a voicemail message to the customer service team. In addition, I also sent out two emails to the technical support team and the customer service center.

If within three days I do not get a solution, I will dispute this transaction through my credit card company and take legal actions accordingly.

Thank you.
Hi Steven,

I am sorry to hear of your difficulties with our products. I will follow up on my end, and will provide any additional information or a workaround for your issue. Thank you for reaching out.

Jeremy
Hi Steven,

You should have heard from our Customer Care team regarding scheduling a remote session to get to the bottom of your issue. If there's anything else we can help with, please let me know.

Thanks,
Jeremy

Have a question about customer service issues, GMAT exam policies, or GMAT exam structure? Post your question in our Ask the Test Maker forum!

• +1 Upvote Post
  • Flag

GMAT/MBA Expert

OfficialGMAT Official Company Rep
Posted:
622 messages
Followed by:
255 members
Upvotes:
GMAT Score:
Most Active Expert
Post Mon Oct 19, 2015 1:22 pm
steventeng wrote:
Hello Jeremy,

Thank you.
Hi Steven,

I am sorry to hear of your difficulties with our products. I will follow up on my end, and will provide any additional information or a workaround for your issue. Thank you for reaching out.

Jeremy

Have a question about customer service issues, GMAT exam policies, or GMAT exam structure? Post your question in our Ask the Test Maker forum!

• +1 Upvote Post
  • Flag
steventeng Newbie | Next Rank: 10 Posts Default Avatar
Posted:
4 messages
Post Mon Oct 19, 2015 2:17 am
I forgot to mention I also tried to deactivate the packs. It is 3 am in the morning; the deactivating process is still taking place. I like GMAC so much for inventing this piece of something.

Well, there is enough demand out there, and you won't care about your products and services.

• +1 Upvote Post
  • Flag

Best Conversation Starters

1 Roland2rule 174 topics
2 lheiannie07 110 topics
3 ardz24 64 topics
4 LUANDATO 56 topics
5 swerve 46 topics
See More Top Beat The GMAT Members...

Most Active Experts

1 image description Brent@GMATPrepNow

GMAT Prep Now Teacher

150 posts
2 image description Jeff@TargetTestPrep

Target Test Prep

145 posts
3 image description Rich.C@EMPOWERgma...

EMPOWERgmat

116 posts
4 image description GMATGuruNY

The Princeton Review Teacher

103 posts
5 image description Scott@TargetTestPrep

Target Test Prep

98 posts
See More Top Beat The GMAT Experts