Unable to activate GMATPrep Question Pack and Exam Pack 1

Post your questions about customer service issues, GMAT exam policies, and GMAT exam structure. Get an official answer from GMAC, the organization behind the GMAT test!
This topic has expert replies
Newbie | Next Rank: 10 Posts
Hello Jeremy,

I purchased GMATPrep Exam Pack 1 and Question Pack on Sunday, October 18, 2015. Then, I downloaded the GMATPrep software immediately and installed all the files. On the setting page, I was able to see Exam Pack 1 and Question Pack appear on the list. However, when I went to the activation page, nothing happened after I put in the activation codes. Like many other people who have complained, I tried to activate them again. I was told I have already used those codes. This is more frustrating than anything on earth.

I have left a voicemail message to the customer service team. In addition, I also sent out two emails to the technical support team and the customer service center.

If within three days I do not get a solution, I will dispute this transaction through my credit card company and take legal actions accordingly.

My order number is Order #212679594.

Please leave any comments if you would like to.

Thank you.

Newbie | Next Rank: 10 Posts

by steventeng » Mon Oct 19, 2015 2:17 am
I forgot to mention I also tried to deactivate the packs. It is 3 am in the morning; the deactivating process is still taking place. I like GMAC so much for inventing this piece of something.

Well, there is enough demand out there, and you won't care about your products and services.

Official Company Rep
Followed by:270 members
GMAT Score:800

by OfficialGMAT » Mon Oct 19, 2015 1:22 pm
steventeng wrote:Hello Jeremy,

I purchased GMATPrep Exam Pack 1 and Question Pack on Sunday, October 18, 2015. Then, I downloaded the GMATPrep software immediately and installed all the files. On the setting page, I was able to see Exam Pack 1 and Question Pack appear on the list. However, when I went to the activation page, nothing happened after I put in the activation codes. Like many other people who have complained, I tried to activate them again. I was told I have already used those codes. This is more frustrating than anything on earth.

I have left a voicemail message to the customer service team. In addition, I also sent out two emails to the technical support team and the customer service center.

If within three days I do not get a solution, I will dispute this transaction through my credit card company and take legal actions accordingly.

Thank you.
Hi Steven,

I am sorry to hear of your difficulties with our products. I will follow up on my end, and will provide any additional information or a workaround for your issue. Thank you for reaching out.

Jeremy
Leah
Official GMAC Representative

Have a question about customer service issues, GMAT exam policies, or GMAT exam structure? Post your question in our Ask the Test Maker forum!

Official Company Rep
Followed by:270 members
GMAT Score:800

by OfficialGMAT » Tue Oct 20, 2015 9:21 am
OfficialGMAT wrote:
steventeng wrote:Hello Jeremy,

Thank you.
Hi Steven,

I am sorry to hear of your difficulties with our products. I will follow up on my end, and will provide any additional information or a workaround for your issue. Thank you for reaching out.

Jeremy
Hi Steven,

You should have heard from our Customer Care team regarding scheduling a remote session to get to the bottom of your issue. If there's anything else we can help with, please let me know.

Thanks,
Jeremy
Leah
Official GMAC Representative

Have a question about customer service issues, GMAT exam policies, or GMAT exam structure? Post your question in our Ask the Test Maker forum!