Tips for admission at IE?

Free advice from the world's top MBA consultants
This topic has expert replies
Newbie | Next Rank: 10 Posts

Tips for admission at IE?

by Vipul_G » Wed Apr 23, 2014 2:26 am
Hi Guys,

I am from India and planning to give GMAT in June 2014. I am planning to apply for IMBA April' 15 intake at IE. I have few questions regarding the application as below.

1. Am i too late for the application for April'15 intake?
2. How to go about the essays in the application? It seems very tricky. What are other media to be used and how can i use it? or is it okay to write all essays in text format?
3. Can you please suggest that should i go for admission consultant? if yes, can you suggest a good one in India? i have checked few online but they are too costly.

looking forward for your help.

Senior | Next Rank: 100 Posts

by Melissa@Fortuna » Wed Apr 23, 2014 10:48 am
Hi Vipul,

It's not too late to apply to IE - they offer rolling admissions so there is no deadline but the sooner you get on the application, the better.

I work for Fortuna Admissions, an admissions consultant company - although we are not based in India, we are an international organization (and have worked with many Indian clients). Our consultants and directors are ALL former admissions directors from the world's top schools (unlike any other admissions consulting company). Including one from IE! She was their director of admissions for quite some time therefore we would be happy to help you with your IE application and help you tackle those challenging essay questions. If you'd like to set up a free consultation with us, please sign up online on our website www.fortunaadmissions.com (or let me know) and I can connect you with my colleague who used to work at IE.

All the best,
-Melissa and the Fortuna Admissions Team

Melissa Jones | Fortuna Admissions - a dream team of former Admissions Directors from the world's top business schools

Interested in a free 30-minute admissions consultation? Sign up on our website https://www.fortunadmissions.com

Master | Next Rank: 500 Posts
Followed by:12 members
GMAT Score:770

by GeneralEducation » Thu Apr 24, 2014 6:13 am
Hi Vipul,

You are not late for April 2015 intake so don't worry and don't submit your application in hurry, take time and prepare well. For essays you can prefer the media whichever you are good at, if you prefer to submit all essays in text format then go ahead confidently. Taking help from admission consultant is very important in such tricky cases and I represent General Education, India's top application consultants,based in Bangalore. We have alumni from Harvard, INSEAD, HEC, ISB, Cornell, LBS, Duke, Emory in our consultant panel and they will guide you on overall application process.

If you are in Mumbai, Bangalore or Delhi you can attend our information sessions which we conduct every year in association with ISB. You can also interact with the alumni from Top B-Schools and ISB admission team to get your questions answered. Visit https://www.general-ed.com/workshops-and-seminars for more details.

Regards,
Manish
www.general-ed.com
Vipul_G wrote:Hi Guys,

I am from India and planning to give GMAT in June 2014. I am planning to apply for IMBA April' 15 intake at IE. I have few questions regarding the application as below.

1. Am i too late for the application for April'15 intake?
2. How to go about the essays in the application? It seems very tricky. What are other media to be used and how can i use it? or is it okay to write all essays in text format?
3. Can you please suggest that should i go for admission consultant? if yes, can you suggest a good one in India? i have checked few online but they are too costly.

looking forward for your help.