Stuck around 600... How can I improve that??? I need 700+

This topic has expert replies

GMAT/MBA Expert

Elite Legendary Member
Followed by:511 members
GMAT Score:800

by [email protected] » Fri Dec 12, 2014 10:21 am
Hi niddy,

MGMAT sells a version of the laminated pad in its online store (I don't know what the shipping cost would be, but you can look into it and see). If it's not a cost-effective option, then here's an alternative: take a large yellow legal pad, tear off 6 sheets and staple the sheets across the top of the pages. With a felt-tip marker or pen, you have a reasonable substitute for the real thing.

GMAT assassins aren't born, they're made,
Rich
Contact Rich at [email protected]

Junior | Next Rank: 30 Posts
Followed by:5 members

by niddy » Fri Dec 12, 2014 10:49 am
[email protected] wrote:Hi niddy,

MGMAT sells a version of the laminated pad in its online store (I don't know what the shipping cost would be, but you can look into it and see). If it's not a cost-effective option, then here's an alternative: take a large yellow legal pad, tear off 6 sheets and staple the sheets across the top of the pages. With a felt-tip marker or pen, you have a reasonable substitute for the real thing.

GMAT assassins aren't born, they're made,
Rich

I'm already using a paper pad with squares and a felt-tip pen for all CATs and practice questions.
As I saw on the Empower GMAT study plan, practicing with the laminated thing is indicated... I imagine the ink on the plastic can be kind of annoying...

And the shipping cost to my country is much more than the pad's cost...
But I found out Amazon UK have it and my sister will bring me one next month from there! :)

Thank u!